Last day at PRESTIGE
so free, no work
take some photo lor

This week new stock arrived - machinery hardware

new stock arrived last week - wrought iron elements (rosettes & leaves)
I set up the yellow container {from 1 small container to a rack container}

paint (left) and new machinery hardware (right)

Bar = square bar + flat bar + round bar + hollow section
I hate this long bar..
6 meter long each = heavy = I dying if in/out this stock

scrolls and leaves

machinery hardware at top, some long bar stock bottom of the rack

bended hollow section

view from front to back

the very 1st stock at the front side

store room

my small office ^^









my few lovely pictures

my favorite cintan mee soup from next door kopitiam
before and after
^<++>^ yam yam
ask boss today can close early??
since no customer on Saturday
yeah.. early back home
close store at 5.25pm
just early for 5 minutes
= =|||
never mind la
back home wash FUNG lo..
tomorrow need back campus
wash bersih2 cantik2 kilat2
:P HEHE~
WOOOO...!!!!
very excited loooo
tomorrow back to campus
with FUNG
maybe you also at there
2 months + have pass
more and new uncertainty will arise
don't know this new sem
I can handle or not...
can I..???
so free, no work
take some photo lor

This week new stock arrived - machinery hardware

new stock arrived last week - wrought iron elements (rosettes & leaves)
I set up the yellow container {from 1 small container to a rack container}

paint (left) and new machinery hardware (right)

Bar = square bar + flat bar + round bar + hollow section
I hate this long bar..
6 meter long each = heavy = I dying if in/out this stock

scrolls and leaves

machinery hardware at top, some long bar stock bottom of the rack

bended hollow section

view from front to back

the very 1st stock at the front side

store room

my small office ^^









my few lovely pictures

my favorite cintan mee soup from next door kopitiam
before and after
^<++>^ yam yam
ask boss today can close early??
since no customer on Saturday
yeah.. early back home
close store at 5.25pm
just early for 5 minutes
= =|||
never mind la
back home wash FUNG lo..
tomorrow need back campus
wash bersih2 cantik2 kilat2
:P HEHE~
WOOOO...!!!!
very excited loooo
tomorrow back to campus
with FUNG
maybe you also at there
2 months + have pass
more and new uncertainty will arise
don't know this new sem
I can handle or not...
can I..???
maybe some more self-confidence this coming days
YES, I CAN!!!
...KEEP IT UP AS ALWAYS...
can stay beside n support me?? n I'll be there for u if u need me
YES, I CAN!!!
...KEEP IT UP AS ALWAYS...
can stay beside n support me?? n I'll be there for u if u need me
WAaaa.. took me a whole night
upload and edit the pic
from 8-12pm..
since watching tv programs
LOL
want zzZZZ
nite nite
c u 2molo
upload and edit the pic
from 8-12pm..
since watching tv programs
LOL
want zzZZZ
nite nite
c u 2molo
No comments:
Post a Comment