morning 9.30am woke up
go to meet lecturer about the FYP at 10am
finally met her today..
gonna start the new search again by tomorrow..
Ceramics class postponed
lecturer went to conference
12pm out lunch
with Jas, Amber, Joy, Miko, Summer, and SiewHwa
went to McD autocity
print out the voucher discount for the beef burger..
2pm back to campus again
SiewHwa got test at evening
Miko need meet lecture also
very sorry to Jas and Amber
said want to watch Real Steel with them at evening
but somehow
=)
back to campus again~
evening stay at room whole day
from cloudy to raining
plan to study
but failed
the internet super duper lag today
ishh..
spoiling all the mood~
dinner nasi lemak
no mood out find eat
easy to eat nasi lemak..
night continue with the study
but interval playing laptop and handphone more
:P
more and more felt that the people around me
all have pattern on themselves
sometime really dunno how to understand them at all
why they are like these
and how they become these
playing poker face??
huh..
I can't do much also
cause you are like these all the way??
I also dunno how to handle the situation
dunno how to settle you down
just a simple small thing
then can magnify that matter into a big one
just like rolling a ice ball
more roll more big
then end up disaster that finish all the thing..
you are not the only human in the world
the world not circling on you
is you who follow the world circle
sometime you just need to change your attitude to follow up the world
so please reconsidering to the others
you are making me felt that you are the big boss
all people need to follow you
if you not in good mood
showing off your big dark face
hitting all the things loud
want to attract other's attention??
haha.. this is what I felt and I think
dunno how you think
cause I am not you
maybe or perhaps you can say out loud and clear to me
if I had did something disturbing you..
this is friendship
you can saying out your heart to them
and can accept other people heart
reconsidering other people
accommodating other people
today can quarrel and fight
but the next day still can happily stay together without problem
many things I don't like to speak out
cause I using heart to be with you all
maybe you don't know and won't know
but deep inside heart
I already considered you as my good friend
I also no good in making friend
if I can stick to you more
chat with you many time
in reality I maybe showing not care at all
but deep inside my heart
you already a part in my life
from primary school until now
I really don't have much friend who can talk and chat freely
less than 5 every year..
now really thanks to my wonderful uni life
got to know SLK
everyday can go out lunch and dinner
playing around every time crazily
although now less already XD
got to know HuiPing and her polymer gang
went to Mois, Redang and sometime dinner
maybe a bit awkward when hanging with you all
got to know Materials
no choice to know
cause are course mates :P
haha..
I am not the person like to hanging with same person everyday
from day to night
I will felt bored and annoyed
keep on the same people
most of the time like to be alone
cause I already be alone for the last 20 years
but I also got change up many since first year
got joining u guys for lunch, dinner, and badminton
got to know FF4
going out and play more often
in a small group
from initiate alone to a big group (SLK)
now is a small people of 4
sometime joining with Jas and Amber
with Joy and SiewHwa
went lunch, dinner, movie, sing k and trip..
I have tried my best on opening my heart
to accept you all
and I will become more and more greedy
from a lonely life until now having lots of friends
really hope that every time can be with you all
cause now the time we can share together just left less than 1 year
after graduate
I dunno we still have chance to meet you again
I really want to appreciate what I had now
I really want to enjoy my life now
happy and sad we can share together
share the time left together by making more memories
nothing is beautiful and wonderful than life, memories and friendships..
the life we have only once
the time we have only once
the person around you only one
and you are the one who had brighten my life =)
No comments:
Post a Comment