want to start do report
heard lecturer want to come visit
>,<
my report still in zero progress...
ask for job, report or project that I can do from my supervisor
but sadly to hear that:
wait waitso start from today
be patience
later you will have one also
we here EAF now doing less job compare to last time
cause we are having less problem also
now the problem are at LF and CCM
about the inclusion
so if no problem occur in EAF
then no need do a report
later will you some daily report to do..
I will start doing my report about the SSB
while seeing EAF still got any thing to learn
waiting for them changing the lining XD
Happy Children's Day
enjoy and have fun everyone!!
but I still didn't get my salary
need to wait for COO to sigh the cheque
argg.....
temporary can't enjoy too much >,<
No comments:
Post a Comment