really wanna give up today
don't feel wanna study today
just wanna lie on bed for the whole day
can I??
start lost appetite to eat
lunch can't finish the rice
don't feel wanna eat dinner
start feeling stress
pain on both side shoulder
pain at heart
exam syndrome activated??
today didn't go library
cloudy day
sure very cold at there
went 3015
SLK's operation room
LOL
staying at there for about 12 hours??
1 day left before my final exam start
then 1 day left for the pyro
haven't start to memorize them...
doing pass year's calculation whole day
the more I try the more confuse i had
totally different from i learnt at F6
WTF
I having wrong concept or what??
I want a body massage especially at shoulder
I want a unlimited brain storage for memorizing
I want a good appetite to enjoy my meals
I want someone to accompany by my side saying "Every thing is gonna be alright!!"
I want somebody to accompany me study so i won't feel lonely
I want my heart to remain in healthy stage won't increase the pain
so
now my biggest concern is
can I wake up in the early morning of Monday to go exam hall??
No comments:
Post a Comment