Friday, May 7, 2010

4,5,6/5 REDANG TRIP

yeah~ this was my 1st trip in holidays, going to Redang
asked by Sean (polimers friend) wanna go or not
then straight reply okay
cause nothing to do at this holidays too
go for a trip also a good idea
at 1st, i don't know where is the location of Redang
but never mind later will know where is it

going there with together of 6 persons (Sean, KarFay, HuiPing, LiLin, MeiLing & me)
only I & MeiLing is Materials
the rest 4 was Polymers
hermm...
seem I joining other courses' people more than my own course
haha
before was Civils, now Polymers....

3/5 Monday night
drive back to USM campus to join them first
then together going to Parit Buntar bus station to take 11pm bus went to Terengganu
Wuhooo~~
first time ride long journey bus
feeling very cold whole night
can't even sleep
feel suffering on the bus :(

4/5 Tuesday - Arrival
morning 7.30am finally reached the jetty and waiting for the boat
first time riding boat with a life jacket
feeling scary
riding boat about 1 hour to reach the Redang beach
holding and grabbing the seat tight tight whole way
10.30pm reach Redang bleach
check-in then sleep time (cause didn't sleep well at bus last night)

12pm wake up to have lunch then waiting for the first day activity - SNORKELING
first time wearing the mask and snorkel and then snorkeling
feeling uncomfortable and scary
maybe because I don't know how to swim and float
my other friends don't have such problem
although the others are willing to help me
keep asking me to relax and let them to grab on me to swimming here and there to view the under sea
but after few seconds
a few times of drinking sea water, the nose and ears keep got water entering
making me nervous and feel like drowned
sorry guys I really scared
the very first one to back to boat
seeing the others enjoying themselves snorkeling happily

saw 1 little girl
she very brave
with her parents and grandparents snorkeling that time
she very happy and very enjoying swimming in the sea

back to resort after about 2 hour of snorkeling
~tea time~

after that going for some training they wanna give me and LiLin
cause only I and her don't know how to swim and float
and the next day still got 2 times of snorkeling again (one is at the Marine Park at morning section, another is at the sea at evening section same time as today)

LiLin had learnt how to float and with the guide with the others
she able to snorkeling
me myself very scare of the water to entering nose and ears
refuse to learn after a few times
feeling very coward
just siting at the sea shore playing with the water
see them teaching LiLin
playing sea water with them

7pm dinner time
then after bath and resting
we are going to beach side walk walk view the beautiful night scene of Redang
go to More More Tea shopping see got any souvenir to buy
end up seeing didn't buy anything

5/5 Wednesday - 2nd day in Redang
morning 6.30am wake up to view to sun rise
very beautiful scene but short period of time
seeing one small red ball slowly rising
then back sleep a while

after breakfast
waiting for today morning activity Snorkeling Trip #2 at Marine Park
this time I got see some fishes the water cause this time is at the beach
I not dare to go far then the beach
just long way seeing my friends at there snorkeling
feeling very bored cause alone

12pm back for lunch
and then waiting for evening section of Snorkeling Trip #3
we all didn't go back room to bath or rest
just sit at there waiting
very cold and hot
cold cause whole morning stay in water and didn't dried it until that time it dried by the sun
hot cause we are under the sun
feeling sleepy after lunch

2pm snorkeling time again
at first still very scare, don't wanna go down
but then I still brave myself to jump down
this time
although is second time
shouldn't be so nervous or scare
but i still very scare and nervous
grabbing their hands but i choose to let go
choose to grab their life jacket
I didn't trust them???
scare of them will let go me???
I trust myself more that them???
cause refuse their help, wanna use my own hand to "save" myself

this time snorkeling very very short compare to yesterday
back to the boat and think many thing while watching them
although didn't drink sea water like yesterday
but I still felt very scared about it
scared of drowned
scared of death
got life jacket also so scared
very useless and coward
the feeling on the sea water I think I won't easily to forget
that fear
afraid of water

after that back to tea-time
and go see baby shark at the beach side but just some fishes no shark
some swimming and playing then go back to return all the equipment and have a bath
today whole day didn't bath
only bath sea water
rest and wait for dinner

night going walk again cause it is the last night
viewing the night scenes, listening to the wind sound, visiting the souvenir shops
don't know since when
I start to emo
nothing to talk to them and then feeling very down and sad
maybe after the snorkeling??
i still feeling scared??
I don't know......

close my eyes
just remind me the situation while snorkeling
having difficulty on breathing
feeling dizzy like on the boat or on the sea water
have some alcoholic drink in order to high myself up
don't want to spoil the others holiday mood
luckily they didn't notice about my condition
playing the "poker face" (poker card) until 12am and then sleep time~ zzZZZ

6/5 Thursday - Leaving
morning 7am wake up then packing own stuff
later 7.30am need to check-out
have a nice breakfast and wait for our boat to leave the Redang Island

this time riding boat
not so scare like the first day come to the Island
felt like this time boat back very fast
never mind ^^

back to mainland
waiting for bus
need change bus 2 times cause no direct back to Parit Buntar bus station
at Perhentian change 1 time
then go Megamall change 1 time again to back PB

at the whole bus journey
same.. feeling cold on bus
closing my eyes but can't sleep
they less talk to me and I also nothing to talk to them
no mood and still emo-ing??
i don't know
nothing to talk with her
feeling lonely while sit on bus alone nothing to do....

back to campus
stay overnight at Sean's room
the next day back home

SUMMARY
1st day at Redang very happy and very enjoy myself at there
2nd day after the snorkeling start feeling unwell and uncomfortable for the surrounding, i scared
3rd day back campus long journey and change bus, feeling some sadness and loneliness

1st time go snorkeling and maybe the last time unless I go learn how to float and swim first
had sunburn on both side shoulder, red hot until now, very pain :(

sorry my friends if I had spoilt your holiday mood
but it still a happy and safety trip I have
thank to all of you for letting me to join u guys

and sorry to you that I had think so much and said something that shouldn't....

thats all for this 3 days 2 nights trip on Redang Island
a happy trip cause having you there
thanks to you and your friends~ ^^

No comments: