Today evening out for business at Sg Dua with my lovely FUNG... Long time didn't back liao lo.. Desa Murni, a place full of my memories, I past my childhood at there, from age 5 to 14, from Kindergarden Desa Murni to SRJK(C)Kai Chee to SMJK Chung Ling Butterworth.. I live at that little tiny kampung size taman.. Today back there, very very big different liao lo, now constructing here and there and another big big taman at the inner side of Desa Murni.. a very big and huge taman than the last one that i live and know.. Today i also get another surprise, I saw my former primary school teacher.. Her face still not change at all from the last 7 years when she teach me, now still beauty and not looking old at all lo.. WAHHH.. why she can't get old de ne??? 7 years didn't see her already, since left primary school.. Meeting her only let me remind back my bad and sad memories about her, can't remember how good she is, all memories is been scold and caned by her, then sad and cry, then refuse to go to school next day.. very scary and is my nightmare about this beauty teacher. Thinking back this, I now still fell very very scare of her.. hahaha ==|||
Evening raining, so syok, so long didn't rain le, but the sad thing is my FUNG T_T first time outside raining, don't know she later will get cold or fever or not -_-?? Sorry FUNG... let you out today but end up raining at the road... hope you won't (▼皿▼#)O me la har... but don't mind, I already dried up for you.. Now you still kilat kilat, cantik cantik, bersih bersih..
Evening raining, so syok, so long didn't rain le, but the sad thing is my FUNG T_T first time outside raining, don't know she later will get cold or fever or not -_-?? Sorry FUNG... let you out today but end up raining at the road... hope you won't (▼皿▼#)O me la har... but don't mind, I already dried up for you.. Now you still kilat kilat, cantik cantik, bersih bersih..
No comments:
Post a Comment